InstaDeep (alternately, “InstaDeep”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the rights of individuals to privacy. We are committed to keeping your private information safe and secure. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of all who entrust us with their Personal Data ensures that we maintain their trust and uphold InstaDeep’s reputation. Below you can find out more information about how we use your Personal Data.
The nature of our business means that we require some of your personal data in order to provide you with information about our business. Depending on how you use our website – what you search for will be analysed to better understand you as a customer. For more information please see our Cookie Notice.
If you are a customer of InstaDeep, the way in which information about you is processed is described in our Privacy Notice.
InstaDeep’s Privacy Principles
We are committed to protecting your information and acting in accordance with your privacy rights. InstaDeep will in all instances:
- Process your Personal Data in a manner that ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Personal Data
- Process your Personal Data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further use it in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Process your Personal data in an adequate, relevant and limited way to what is necessary for our purposes
- Keep your Personal Data up to date and take reasonable steps to update or delete any inaccurate, out-dated or incorrect Personal Data
- Not store your Personal Data for longer than is necessary
- Process your Personal Data in a manner that takes account of your rights
- Put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data
- Only transfer your Personal Data to companies based outside (i) the European Economic Area (EEA) or (ii) countries with an adequate level of data protection, when adequate controls are in place.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.