InstaDeep is proud to announce that it is again speaking at NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC), happening this 21-24 March. The company is joining an illustrious roster of speakers at the event, which is known as one of the most important events in the AI field, “uniting developers, researchers, creators, IT decision makers, and business leaders from different regions in the world”.
Over the course of the four-day event, members of InstaDeep’s leadership and senior product team will contribute across a wide spectrum of topics:
- Co-founder and CWO Zohra Slim will take part in a discussion focusing on NVIDIA’s “Inception” accelerator program for startups. During this session, the experienced leaders will share their experiences and gains from the program, plus give away some insider tips and best practices for tech startups.
- Other panelists: Serge Lemonde, Startups Ecosystem Director, NVIDIA, Jon Kondo, CEO and Board Member, HEAVY.AI, Michael Morris, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Resson Aerospace Corporation, and Sheldon Fernandez, Co-founder, CEO and Board Member, Darwin AI
- Session link: NVIDIA Inception: Your Startup Blueprint to Success [S41914] (Tue 22 March, 1800-1850 GMT)
- Co-founder and CEO Karim Beguir will take part in a panel on “AI as a Catalyst for Disruption and Innovation Across Industries”. The session will look at the prominent role of AI in business and how it is bringing value across different industries by securing new opportunities for growth.
- Other panelists: Carlo Ruiz, Director AI Solutions, Services & Operations, NVIDIA, Pavel Kalaidin, Director of AI, Tinkoff, Abdul Al-Haimi, Head of Emerging Tech & Innovation, NEOM and Oliviana Bailey, Head of Hyperion Lab & Marketing Director of EscherCloud, Hyperion LAB.
- Session link: AI as a catalyst for Disruption and Innovation Across Industries [S42092] (Wed 23 March, 0900-0950 GMT)
- DeepChain and BioAI Lead Nicolás Lopez Carranza will present a session on how the company’s DeepChain Apps initiative, and enables users to leverage the power of language models and high-performance computing (HPC) to accelerate protein design, enabling anyone to evaluate protein sequences on any connected laptop in a matter of hours. (This session is an update and continuation to his GTC 2021 “GPU-powered AI Protein Design for Drug Discovery” presentation.)
- Session Link: Revolutionizing Protein Research with AI and NVIDIA HPC [S41250] (Wed 23 March, 1400-1425 GMT)
Registration to GTC is free of charge, and offers participants a wealth of information across thousands of insightful and informative sessions, all hosted by some of the biggest and brightest names in AI and technology – including a Keynote on the Future of Computing [S42295] by Nvidia Founder and CEO Jensen Huang, and a session on Accelerating Healthcare Innovation with AI [S42036] by Kimberley Powell, Vice President of Healthcare, NVIDIA .
Nvidia GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is a global AI conference for developers that brings together developers, engineers, researchers, inventors, and IT professionals. Topics focus on artificial intelligence, computer graphics, data science, machine learning and autonomous machines. Its agenda usually includes several sessions about different topics related to the newest technologies and discoveries facilitated by experts from around the world. It has been held in California since its first edition in 2009 but due to the world pandemic and the travel regulations, it is being held online.
About the Inception Program
The NVIDIA Inception program is an accelerator for AI, data science and high performance computing startups, providing critical go-to-market support, NVIDIA expertise, and cutting-edge technology. It is designed to help startups evolve faster and steadier. Multiple startups and business leaders across different industries have joined the NVIDIA Inception program over the years and received numerous benefits that have enabled them to increase their performance, expand their network, explore more of their target markets and gain more expertise. https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/startups/
NVIDIA’s (NASDAQ: NVDA) invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market and has redefined modern computer graphics, high performance computing and artificial intelligence. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing and AI is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others. More information at https://nvidianews.nvidia.com.